Insurance companies often look for reasons to deny business insurance claims or lowball the payment amount. Incomplete claims packages or bad-faith policy interpretation can contribute to these problems. The insurance companies themselves rarely provide much help in understanding exactly why a claim was handled a certain way.
Unfortunately, every day that a claim goes unpaid can create significant hardship for the business, the owners and the employees.
The fastest way to rectify this situation is to contact an experienced insurance claims attorney. Specialized attorneys know what the insurance adjusters need to see, and they can help create an effective claims package or a strong appeal.
No business owner should simply accept an unfair denial or lowball payment offer. Many insurance claims attorneys, like those at LaGarde Law, will work on contingency fees — meaning that the business owner need not pay up front, and has nothing to lose if the new claim is not successful.
- Am I covered under the Jones Act?
- Can I pursue a wrongful death claim regarding my family member’s death?
- Can I receive compensation for a car accident or truck accident injury?
- Can I receive compensation for an oil rig injury?
- Can I receive compensation if I was injured by a product, such as a ladder or a power tool?
- Can I still receive compensation if I am partially responsible for my own injury?
- Do I have a personal injury case?
- Does Texas law require me to wear a motorcycle helmet?
- How much is my case worth?
- How much will it cost to hire a lawyer?
- How should I choose a lawyer?
- If I am injured while on someone else’s property, can I receive compensation?
- What are compensatory damages?
- What Are Mineral Rights?
- What can I do if someone is spreading false information about my business?
- What if I am not sure who is at fault for my injury?
- What if the person at fault for my accident is deceased?
- What is a material breach?
- What Is a Wrongful Death Claim?
- What is my Houston personal injury case worth?
- What is repudiation of a contract?
- What is the Death on the High Seas Act?
- What is the difference between mediation and arbitration?
- What Is the Jones Act?
- What makes a trucking accident different from other auto accidents?
- What should I do after an accident or injury?
- What should I do if I am having trouble with a business insurance claim?
- What should I do if I feel that my insurance claim was unfairly denied?
- What should I do if I’m involved in a traffic accident?
- Who can file a wrongful death lawsuit in Louisiana?
- Who can file a wrongful death lawsuit in Texas?
- Will I have to testify in court for my personal injury case?
- Will my case have to go to trial?