If you have been injured through the fault of another, you need an experienced and respected personal injury attorney to help get you the money you deserve. Here are some questions that our clients often ask and our answers to their questions:
How do I Choose the Right Personal Injury Lawyer for My Case?
The attorneys at the LaGarde Law Firm have years of successful experience representing many hundreds of individuals in personal injury cases. Our personal injury lawyers have won large verdicts and settlements for our clients in cases involving automobile and truck accidents, oilfield injuries, offshore disasters, defective products and other types of personal injury claims.
Why Should I Hire a Board Certified Personal Injury Lawyer?
What Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
Each person’s case is different. We have handled personal injury cases where the damages amounted to tens of millions of dollars. We have also seen cases where the damages are very small. It just depends on the individual case. If you are injured by the negligence (fault) of another, you can typically recover for the following types of damages:
- Physical pain and mental anguish sustained in the past;
- Physical pain and mental anguish that, in reasonable probability, you will sustain in the future;
- Loss of earning capacity sustained in the past;
- Loss of earning capacity that, in reasonable probability, you will sustain in the future;
- Disfigurement sustained in the past;
- Disfigurement that, in reasonable probability, you will sustain in the future;
- Physical impairment sustained in the past;
- Physical impairment that, in reasonable probability, you will sustain in the future;
- Medical care expenses in the past; and,
- Medical care expenses that, in reasonable probability, you will incur in the future.
For a more detailed description of the factors any lawyer should consider before telling you what your case is worth, go to our What is my Houston personal injury case worth? page.
How do I Pay for a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Most personal injury lawyers, including the lawyers in our firm, offer services on a “no win, no fee” basis also known as a “contingent fee” or “contingency fee” arrangement. For information on how a contingent fee works, watch this video:
What Types of Personal Injury Lawsuits Have You Handled?
Attorney Richard LaGarde is board certified in both personal injury trial law and civil trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. That is an honor achieved by less than one-half of one percent of Texas lawyers. He has helped many hundreds of clients in both Texas and Louisiana over the past thirty-three years in the following types of personal injury lawsuits:
- Car wrecks;
- Truck accidents;
- Bus accidents;
- Oilfield injuries;
- Offshore injuries in the Gulf of Mexico and the North Sea;
- Maritime injuries;
- Helicopter crashes;
- Airplane crashes;
- Defective industrial equipment;
- Defective oilfield equipment;
- Defective consumer products;
- Defective automobile and truck designs;
- Defective tires;
- All-terrain vehicle injuries;
- Workplace injuries;
- Leukemia Caused by Benzene;
- Slip and fall injuries; and
- Trip and fall injuries
Does It Cost Me Anything To Talk to One of Your Personal Injury Lawyers?
No. We offer free consultations. If you have a question about your personal injury case, call one of our Houston personal injury lawyers today for a free no-obligation consultation. Call us today at (713) 993-0660 or toll free at 1 (866) 524-2733. If you prefer, fill out the Contact Us Form at the top of this page and we will send you a quick answer to your question.
What Do Your Actual Clients Say About Your Firm?