If you have been injured in a car accident or truck accident through the fault of another, then you may be entitled to compensation. We urge you to contact LaGarde Law Firm as soon as possible to discuss your legal rights.
In assessing your situation, we will look primarily at two important factors: the nature and extent of your injuries and the person or persons at fault in the accident.
First, in order for a personal injury lawsuit to be appropriate, you must have injuries that are significant. Important factors include the pain and suffering you endured, the nature and extent of any medical treatment you received, whether you missed time from work as a result of the injury and whether you have any temporary or permanent disability caused by the accident.
We will also seek to determine who is at fault in the accident. If your injury was caused by another’s negligence, then you may be entitled to compensation. That fault extends to situations where a negligent driver collided with your vehicle, and it may even include situations in which you were partially at fault as well. If the accident was the result of equipment malfunction or failure, then there may have been a defect in design or manufacture, leading to liability on the part of the manufacturer.
These issues and others need to be analyzed by attorneys who are experienced in such matters. At LaGarde Law Firm, we have the knowledge and experience necessary to evaluate your rights, represent your interests and achieve the greatest possible compensation for you.
- Am I covered under the Jones Act?
- Can I pursue a wrongful death claim regarding my family member’s death?
- Can I receive compensation for a car accident or truck accident injury?
- Can I receive compensation for an oil rig injury?
- Can I receive compensation if I was injured by a product, such as a ladder or a power tool?
- Can I still receive compensation if I am partially responsible for my own injury?
- Do I have a personal injury case?
- Does Texas law require me to wear a motorcycle helmet?
- How much is my case worth?
- How much will it cost to hire a lawyer?
- How should I choose a lawyer?
- If I am injured while on someone else’s property, can I receive compensation?
- What are compensatory damages?
- What Are Mineral Rights?
- What can I do if someone is spreading false information about my business?
- What if I am not sure who is at fault for my injury?
- What if the person at fault for my accident is deceased?
- What is a material breach?
- What Is a Wrongful Death Claim?
- What is repudiation of a contract?
- What is the Death on the High Seas Act?
- What is the difference between mediation and arbitration?
- What Is the Jones Act?
- What makes a trucking accident different from other auto accidents?
- What should I do after an accident or injury?
- What should I do if I am having trouble with a business insurance claim?
- What should I do if I feel that my insurance claim was unfairly denied?
- What should I do if I’m involved in a traffic accident?
- Who can file a wrongful death lawsuit in Louisiana?
- Who can file a wrongful death lawsuit in Texas?
- Will I have to testify in court for my personal injury case?
- Will my case have to go to trial?