LaGarde Law Firm has extensive experience in oil rig injury cases. If you suffered an injury while working on an oil rig, onshore or offshore, then you should contact us as soon as possible to discuss your legal rights.
If you are an oilfield worker who was injured on the job, then you may be entitled to compensation from your employer or from another party. Oil rig injuries are often preventable accidents that result from failure to follow safety procedures, from improper maintenance or training, from equipment malfunction or failure or from a variety of other causes. When you consult with LaGarde Law Firm about your case, we will determine whether your injury was the fault of your employer or of another entity, such as an equipment manufacturer. We will take all appropriate legal action, including filing a personal injury lawsuit, to obtain the compensation you deserve.
When deciding on legal counsel to represent you in your oil rig injury case, it is important to choose a firm with extensive experience with this type of law. LaGarde Law Firm regularly represents injured oilfield workers, and we are highly knowledgeable about this type of case. Depending on the circumstances of your injury, it may be covered under the Jones Act, the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act or under another law. Attorneys with LaGarde Law Firm are licensed to practice in both Louisiana and Texas, so we are able to pursue your claim in the venue that is most advantageous to your interests.
- Am I covered under the Jones Act?
- Can I pursue a wrongful death claim regarding my family member’s death?
- Can I receive compensation for a car accident or truck accident injury?
- Can I receive compensation for an oil rig injury?
- Can I receive compensation if I was injured by a product, such as a ladder or a power tool?
- Can I still receive compensation if I am partially responsible for my own injury?
- Do I have a personal injury case?
- Does Texas law require me to wear a motorcycle helmet?
- How much is my case worth?
- How much will it cost to hire a lawyer?
- How should I choose a lawyer?
- If I am injured while on someone else’s property, can I receive compensation?
- What are compensatory damages?
- What Are Mineral Rights?
- What can I do if someone is spreading false information about my business?
- What if I am not sure who is at fault for my injury?
- What if the person at fault for my accident is deceased?
- What is a material breach?
- What Is a Wrongful Death Claim?
- What is repudiation of a contract?
- What is the Death on the High Seas Act?
- What is the difference between mediation and arbitration?
- What Is the Jones Act?
- What makes a trucking accident different from other auto accidents?
- What should I do after an accident or injury?
- What should I do if I am having trouble with a business insurance claim?
- What should I do if I feel that my insurance claim was unfairly denied?
- What should I do if I’m involved in a traffic accident?
- Who can file a wrongful death lawsuit in Louisiana?
- Who can file a wrongful death lawsuit in Texas?
- Will I have to testify in court for my personal injury case?
- Will my case have to go to trial?